‘I Can Play Alongside Lionel Messi’

An Argentina star who is yet to make an appearance at the 2018 FIFA World Cup has insisted he can play alongside FC Barcelona star Lionel Messi, despite what some think.
In the build-up to the tournament, many questioned whether Juventus forward Paulo Dybala and the five-time Ballon d’Or winner could operate together in the national team.
With La Albiceleste coach Jorge Sampaoli himself have suggested that the pair are not quite compatible enough to play together just yet.
After seeing Argentina draw 1-1 with Iceland last weekend, Dybala has now insisted he and Messi need to find a way to make their partnership work.

“Messi does not have any substitute here, in Barcelona or anywhere in the world. So obviously I think we could work together,” the Serie A star said, according to FourFourTwo.
“We need to figure out how I would fit on the team because, as you said, I used to play in the same position he plays and lately I have been used to playing in that position.
“But obviously I think we must work together.”
Image result for dybala messi
The 24-year-old Juve attacker has made 12 appearances for his national side so far, but is yet to open his goalscoring account for the team.
‘I Can Play Alongside Lionel Messi’ ‘I Can Play Alongside Lionel Messi’ Reviewed by Puppies home on June 21, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

charlesnaija.com. Powered by Blogger.